Expatriate Program Assessment
Retain and motivate valued expatriates with competitive policies that will allow them—and your expatriate program—to be successful.
ORC can help you achieve a clear understanding of your current situation and options by:
- Developing an expatriate policy,
- Globalizing, overhauling, or refining an existing policy, or
- Determining your policy’s position among the competition.
ORC brings together valuable information, generated internally and externally, to measure, or benchmark, your current or proposed policy and identify opportunities. The information can be gathered by:
- A benchmarking study,
- Employee opinion surveys, focus groups, and interviews,
- Policy and administration assessment, or
- Location assessments.
Once we help you gather the information, we continue with analysis and recommendations. We report on the information gathered and suggest ways to improve your program. We’ll work with you to align our recommendations with your systems and budgets, ensuring feasible options for your organization.
Next step: Expatriate Program Design