SIRS® Benchmark Survey
With data covering 1.8 million incumbents from more than 1,100 benchmarks, the SIRS® Benchmark Survey is one of the largest private databases on U.S. compensation.
Backed by ORC’s experience in human resources consulting, and our deep expertise in international compensation and policies, the SIRS® Benchmark Survey can be the foundation for a compensation program that is sophisticated, easy to administer, and tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Reliable Data & Model Job Structure
The SIRS® Benchmark Survey can deliver market pricing data for all your jobs—from entry-level clerical to first-level executive—or fill in the gaps left by other specialized surveys. The underlying SIRS® benchmarks provide a model job structure that can help your organization design clearer career paths, develop succession plans, and analyze organizational efficiency.
Policies & Practices
Your annual subscription to the SIRS® Benchmark Survey includes a Benchmark Report that is unique to your organization. It focuses on the market mix you select, letting you perform more accurate comparisons. Your Benchmark Report will cover all cash compensation elements as well as stock option eligibility by SIRS® benchmark, level, and modifier. A separate report is provided for each job category for which you submit data (nonsupervisory, supervisory, nonexempt).
Your annual subscription also will include:
- A Level Analysis that can help you distinguish pay level issues from staffing issues.
- A Total Direct Compensation Report (if you submit long-term incentive data) that will provide the value of total direct compensation by SIRS® benchmark and level.
- An Overview and Trend Analysis Report that presents a snapshot of the overall survey, including commentary on key changes, developments, and trends.
Custom report options, such as line detail from consenting companies and data tailored to a geographic area, also are available.
SIRS® Supplemental Surveys
Get additional reports free by participating in the following SIRS® Supplemental Surveys:
- U.S. Compensation Policies & Practices Survey,
- U.S. New Graduate Salary Survey, and
- U.S. Salary Budgets & Structure Adjustments Survey
SIRS® Client Web Site
Your annual subscription to the SIRS® Benchmark Survey includes access to a participant-only Web site loaded with searchable summary market data. The site also provides access to survey updates as well as useful participant materials, such as SIRS® benchmark descriptions and leveling charts.