Asia-Pacific Health, Safety, and Environmental Service
A service for companies facing corporate health, safety, and environmental issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
The ORC Asia-Pacific HSE Service provides businesses with a superior source of knowledge, tools, advice, and hands-on assistance to help assure success in achieving and maintaining HSE excellence in Asia-Pacific operations. Available services include:
- Access to business and technical expertise to assist in developing, maintaining, and enhancing HSE capabilities in the Asia-Pacific region.
- A network of in-country HSE experts and resources who can be called on as necessary to assist Asia-Pacific HSE Service members, provide consulting service recommendations and broker services.
- Regular Asia-Pacific HSE Service meetings, conference calls and Web casts through which members can:
- Learn from government officials, experts and other ORC members about recent regional developments.
- Share information, experiences and best practices among world-class companies.
- Discuss emerging issues and benchmarking strategies and solutions.
- A members-only Asia-Pacific HSE Service Web site with online services, including survey capability, bulletin board, and other virtual networking services.
- Frequent e-mail and other electronic updates on important HSE and business developments in the region
- Liaison between regional/country governments, technical and professional committees and the members.
- An updated Web-based reference library of individual Asia-Pacific country regulatory requirements, provincial/local requirements (where appropriate), and enforcement documents, processes and procedures that are important to business startup, expansion, and continuous improvement in HSE.
Who Should Join?
If you have decision-making authority for HSE-related concerns at a company with operations in the Asia-Pacific region, consider joining the Asia-Pacific Health, Safety, and Environmental Service. For more information, contact Norman Tan in Singapore at (65) 6438-0004, or Dee Woodhull in Washington at 202-293-2980.