Global Talent Management Network
A network for global talent managers of multinational companies, typically with revenue greater than US$4 billion and more than 20,000 employees
ORC’s Global Talent Management (GTM) Network is a community of corporate level executives who lead the talent management process on a global scale in multinational companies. The GTM Network gives corporate talent management leaders a confidential setting in which to discuss the challenges they are facing with peers who are grappling with the same issues, such as:
- Balancing a global approach to talent with local culture and operating needs
- Establishing consistent assessment criteria
- Ensuring the inclusion of women and other non-traditional or non-headquarters-centric populations in senior management
- Identifying talent in lower levels of the organization and at earlier stages of people’s careers
- Developing innovative processes and tools for forecasting, assessment, and development
- Facilitating internal movement of talent
- Looking at the structure of the GTM function and programs
- Integrating talent management with other HR management processes
- Making succession planning a dynamic process
- Monitoring and metrics
Members meet twice a year, alternating meeting locations between North America and Europe. Between meetings, GTM members continue their collaboration through conference calls, mini-surveys, and one-on-one interactions. Members also receive timely information and analysis from ORC on developments and trends in the field.
Who Should Join?
If you are responsible for global talent management at a large multinational company (typically with revenue greater than US$4 billion and more than 20,000 employees worldwide), consider the benefits of joining the Global Talent Management Network. For more information, contact Michal Fineman at 212-852-0354 or Jodi Starkman at 212-852-0394.