UAE Human Resources Network
A network for human resource executives of major, innovative companies operating in the United Arab Emirates
ORC’s UAE Human Resources Network was established in 2007 to provide a confidential and informal environment in which local and international companies with significant Middle Eastern operations can discuss current issues on the whole spectrum of HR. Members of the Network meet at least three times a year in the UAE to compare and review policies and practices, as well as trends and developments in the broad field of HR management in the region.
The UAE Human Resources Network offers members the following benefits:
- A confidential and practical workshop environment in which member-companies can exchange information and experience on local, regional, and global HR issues affecting in the region
- Investigation, appraisal, and analysis of new developments and approaches in the field of human resources to assist members to manage their activities
- Current and authoritative information from noted guest speakers on specific issues within the field
- Networking with peers in a confidential setting
- Access to a members-only website
Decisions on membership rest with the member-companies. The Network represents large employers with operations in the Middle East across a range of sectors, and diverse representation of business sectors is sought. Network membership is limited in order to facilitate the meaningful and personal exchange of information and to provide an effective forum of employers. The key representative for each company is the person with major full time responsibility for human resource or compensation management in the region.
Who Should Join?
If you are responsible for the expatriate HR management of a major company with operations in two or more European countries, consider joining the European Expatriate Policy Forum. For more information, contact Siobhan Cummins at +44 (0) 20 7591 5600.